I thoroughly enjoyed the DFI course today. I feel after last week’s session that I have a base to work from. I’m finding it much easier to navigate myself through all of the topics today. The pace of the work was much easier, I felt more confident and not as stressed out as day 1. I enjoyed learning more about Manaiakalani and their “learn, create and share” pedagogy.  This quote of “If it’s worth teaching, it’s worth capturing to allow rewindable learning” stood out to me. 

Google keep – This was such a revelation for me. I can see myself using this and it would be so helpful in everyday life. I loved all the options and uses available on this app. The notification that pops up if you have you location set is AMAZING!!! Being a teacher and mum of 3, I tend to get very busy and can forget some things at times, and that notification that pops up as a reminder for eg: driving past New World and get a notifications about a list of items I needed would be great. Making life so much easier.

Google meet- wow there was so much to learn, at first I was a little overwhelmed with all the do’s and where’s. But after being put in pairs and doing a DFI create activity, I realized it wasn’t so bad and just had to calm down and not stress about the small stuff. I’m so happy that we managed to get it done successfully. I am now a lot more confident and look forward to using google meet in the future. z

I loved all the useful hints and tips given out today. VERY HELPFUL!!

One thought on “Workflow- DFI Day 2

1. Kia ora Sarahand congratulations on navigating your way through Day 2 of the Digital Fluency Intensive!
    What a full day it was and how wonderful it is to read how much your confidence has grown in such a short time! A huge aspect of meeting challenge is the attitude with which you approach it. So congratulations!

I enjoyed reading about your reflection of Google Meet and I do hope your Google Meet recording came through eventually?

How wonderful to see you connect with Google Keep too! It’s so great to find some personal uses for some of these tools! I can totally resonate with the busy mum piece, and how useful you saw the location notification as! Awesome!

Wonderful to have you in our Digital Bubble again and see you next week for Day 3.
    Ngā mihi,
    Amie @ The Digital Fluency Intensive